Tuesday 25 August 2009

pure soul for the less energetic 21

PURE SOUL 21 FOR THE LESS ENERGETIC 60'S 70'S 80'S AND NOW




Larry Saunders (The Prophet Of Soul) - This Is My Prayer

Archie Bell And The Drells - 1000 Wonders

Gary Toms Empire - Love Me Right

Pages - Heartaches And Pain

GABIN feat. DEE DEE BRIDGEWATER - INTO MY SOUL

Cleveland Robinson - Love Is A Trap

Freddie Waters - Singing A New Song

Soulful Illusion - To Get Your Love

archie bell & the drells - When You Left Heartache Began

The Voices of East Harlem - I like having you around

Al Green - Gotta Find A New World

Richard Williams - Wouldn’t You Really Rather Have Me

natural four - Loves So Wonderful

Fire & Rain - Make Love To Me (1975

Bobby Taylor - There Are Roses Somewhere In This World

Bobby Patterson - What A Wonderful Night For Love

The Spellbinders - Baby I Miss You

Bobby Reed - Caldonia Brown

Frank Beverly - Love.

vickie labat - got to keep hanging on

Thelma Jones - You’re The Song (That I Can’t Stop Singing) (1976

Con Funk Shun - Got To Be Enough

Kayvettes - I've Got A Story To Tell You

Eddie Kendricks - Skeleton In Your Closet

Willie Hutch - Cant Fight The Power

Bang Gang - Who Said Honkies

Roscoe & Barbara - Could This Be Love

Vanessa Kendricks - 90% Of Me Is You (1973

Jay W McGee - What You Trying To Do (1982

Aretha Franklin - Day Dreaming

Soulful Strings - Burning Spear

Snoopy Dean - I can't control this feelin'

Crown Heights Affair - Streakin'

Carrolls - Surrender Your Love

Soul Brothers Inc - I Saw Forever My Love

Milton Wright - I Belong To You

Carla Thomas - I Play For Keeps

The Sylvers - Diamonds Are Rare (1978

Peaches & Herb - Easy As Pie (1978

Cleveland Robinson - I Got Yours, You Got Mine

Cornelius Brother & Sister Rose - I’m So Glad

Edwin Starr - Your My Mellow

Googie Rene - There I Was

Imperials - Where You Gonna Find Somebody Like Me

The Hesitations - Is this the way to treat a girl

Magic Lady – Hold Tight (1982

Philip James - Keep On Loving (1974

Bazuka - Earthquake

Carmen Mcrae - More Today Than Yesterday

Ernie Johnson - I Cant Stop The Pain

Moods - Rainmaker

Cleveland Robinson - Twenty-Four Hours A Day

Clare Bathe - Turn Yourself Around (1980

Arrivals - Wrapped Up In Your Arms

General Crook - Thanks But No Thanks

Eddie Kendricks - To You From Me

Johnson Family - Peace In The Family

Cymande - You Won’t Feel So Proud (1981

Sergio Mendes And Brasil ‘77 - Where Is The Love (1973

william bell - Youve Got The Kind Of Love I Need

The Duprees - Check Yourself (1970

Michael White - I Like It (1979

The Vibrations - Shake It Up

Brenda Parker - Help me find Mr good man

Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr - Never Gonna Let You Go (1976

Ramsey Lewis - Hurts So Bad

067 - The Whispers - My Girl

068 - Instant Funk - It Ain't Really Reggae

069 - Weapons Of Peace - Just Cant Be That Way

070 - Barnaby Bye - Can't Live This Way

071 - The Counts - Dedicated Man (1974

072 - billy scott - So glad you happened to me

073 - Philly Cream - Slow Down

074 - Roy Ayers - Running Away

075 - Bill Withers - Harlem

076 - Jesus Alvarez - Please Stay Don't Go

077 - Gerald Mallory - Lay It Down On Me

078 - four tops - Daydream Believer

079 - Diane Jenkins - Tow Away Zone

080 - Jimmy Jones - make believe everything's alright

John Valenti- Why Don’t We Fall In Love

ECSTASY, PASSION AND PAIN - I WOULDN´T GIVE YOU UP (Extended)

Jerline & Friends - Joy Trip

Willie Tee - Teasin You Again

Duponts - Why Dont You Fall In Love With Me

Norman Connors - Stella

Aretha Franklin - Sunshine Will Never Be The Same (1977

Lou Rawls - A Man Of Value

Mark IV - Signs Of A Dying Love (1977

Magic Disco Machine - Control Tower

JESSIE BUTLER - LET MY LOVE BRING OUT THE WOMAN IN YOU

Neo Experience - Human

Allnight Band - Lovely Ladies

Chas - For Your Love

Cleveland Eaton - Bama Boogie Woogie

Freddie Waters - You Promised Me (1983

First Choice - Let Me Down Easy

BARRETT STRONG - SURRENDER

Four Tops - Save It For A Rainy Day

Dexter Wansel - The Sweetest Pain

Donny Hathaway - Love, Love, Love [Alternate Mix]

Percy and Them - trying to find a new love

Jones Girls - This Feelins Killing Me

LA Boppers - La La Means I Love You (1982

Jerry Butler - Chalk It Up

Archie Bell and The Drells - ain't nothing for a man in love

Family Of Eve - Having It So Bad

buddy ace - It's All For You

Mike James Kirkland - It’s Too Late

Blue Feather - Let’s Funk Tonight (1981

Ultrafunk - Kung Fu Man 1974

Nate James - Can't Stop

Brand New Heavies - Don’t Let It Go To Your Head

Lenny Walsh - Just What I Need (1983

Dutch Robinson - can't get along without you

Ozone - Our Hearts Will Always Shine (1983

Eddie Kendricks - Don't Put Off Till Tommorow

Sylvia - Lay It On Me (1977

Billy Paul - Where I Belong (1977

Ananda Project - Universal love

Bobby Womack & David Ruffin - trust your heart

Sun - Dance Do What You Wanna Do

Ike Strong - Your Love Keeps Me Dancing

wilson pickett - Man of value

Sandra Feva - Betcha

Ecstasy, Passion And Pain - One beautiful day

Ohio Players - I Think I’d Better Take A Coffee Break

bobby thurston - Na Na Na Na Baby

o'jays - My Favourite Person

Billy Boomer - I Like What She’s Doin’ (1982

Be Be Winans - Thank You

Jerry Devaux - Come Into My Life

Pat Lundi - Party Music

Ashford & Simpson - Found The Cure

Stephanie Mills - What Cha Gonna Do With My Lovin'

Shaboom - Never Felt This Way Before

Arthur Prysock - All My Life 1976)

The Jones Girls - You're Gonna Make Me Love Somebody Else

Sunburst Band - Every Day

fantasy - blaze

141 - Terrell Corporation - six o clock

142 - Mary J Blige - Be Happy

143 - gil scott heron - SMILE

144 - Jihad Muhammad (feat. Lorraine reid) - Open your eyes (M-Sol remix)

145 - The Sunburst Band - New York City Woman

146 - Johnnie Taylor - What About My Love(slower version)

147 - Jean Carne - We Got Some Catchin Up To Do

148 - Ashford & Simpson - Stay Free

149 - Major Harris - You’re So Good You’re Bad (1978

150 - Beverley Knight - Beautiful Contradiction

151 - Barbara Mason - Don’t I Ever Cross Your Mind Sometime (1984

152 - Harrison Crump - Ride

153 - Jean Carn - Lonely Girl In A Cold Cold World

154 - Carleen Anderson - My Door Is Open

155 - Candi Staton - When You Wake Up Tomorrow

156 - Teddy Pendergrass - be sure

157 - Stylistics - You're The Best Thing In My Life (1978

158 - Carla Prather - That Feeling

159 - Rs Faber - Get Over Here [Club Mix]

160 - Pockets - Happy For Love

3 comments:

  1. pure soul for the less energetic 21a http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FTA13HZ
    pure soul for the less energetic 21b http://www.megaupload.com/?d=75GWX70U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great selection.Shaboom great track massive a few years back had a 12" of this.
    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, amazing site you have here - shame the resource has become another victim of the megaupload shutdown. I noticed that your starting to re-up some posts on sendspace - any chance you could re-up this one too pls? Been trying to track down (looking for a cleaner version than the version I have) of Ike Strong - your love keeps me dancing - and came acrross it here. Would be much appreciated! And looking forward to hearing more of your selections here once you get around to re-uping the links!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete